PT. Kinofood Indonesia
Responsibilities: 1. Perform daily accounting functions including general ledger transactions and adjustments journal.
2. Assist AM & M in the reporting and budgeting matters including its analysis.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum GPA 3.00
2. Working experience in Finance and Accounting would be a plus point.
3. Good analytic skills and familiarity with Financial accounting practices and standard operation procedures.
4. Good understanding of Indonesian Tax Regulations particularly on VAT and Withholding Tax.
5. A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills, detail oriented, familiar with tight deadlines and willing to work overtime
6. Good command of English both in oral and writing would be a plus point.
7. Working experience at big 4 audit firms would be a plus point.
Published at : Updated