A leading and innovative Accounting & Finance department in the world that cooperates closely with accounting & finance industry and related institutions to produce professional accountants with extensive business, and information technology (IT) expertise.
MissionThe mission of Accounting and Finance Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Recognizing, nurturing and rewarding the most creative and value-adding accounting and finance educators and students;
- Educating students with the fundamental skills, knowledge and practice of accounting and finance in order to prepare graduates to be professional accountants in various industries and prepare them for pursuing advanced degrees in accounting, finance or related disciplines;
- Creating global leaders who distinguish themselves as professional accountants and finance with extensive business and IT knowledge in their work organization and communities;
- Contributing to the improvement of the body of knowledge in accounting and finance practice in Indonesia and global communities;
- Conducting research, professional service and career development in accounting and finance with an emphasis on the application of knowledge and quality of life
Last updated :