Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountants, or “IAI” Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia as the professional accountancy body in Indonesia has opened a number of IFRS Technical Manager opportunities with strong interest in the development of Standar Akuntansi Keuangan “SAK” in Indonesia.
We are welcoming Technical Managers join us from a variety of backgrounds, including the profession, investment banking, industry, academia and other standard setters or regulators.
We are looking for Technical Managers to work on the standard-setting support activities for the Indonesian Financial Accounting Standard Board, or the “Board” known as Dewan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia (DSAK IAI).
As a member of the Board’s technical team you will need to be a strong SAK and IFRS specialists with previous experience of SAK and IFRS Standards. You will be expected to work with subject matter experts where appropriate.
Competitive remuneration is available for the right candidates. For more information on IAI, please refer to www.iaiglobal.or.id
Role and responsibilities.
- Develop extensive and comprehensive research on SAK and IFRS Standards and/or accounting issues for consideration by the Board
- Prepare and review a range of documents including technical staff papers, due process documents, educational materials and other communication materials.
- Consult with a wide range of external stakeholders from industry and the accounting, investment, regulatory and standard-setting
communities in order to strengthen your research.
Skills and attributes.
Have strong technical knowledge of SAK and IFRS Standards with the potential to develop their specialist technical knowledge according to the projects they work on.
- Strongresearch and analytical skills to understand in detail complex financial reporting issues.
- Be able to write clearly and concisely and to have experience writing technical document
- Be able to develop project plans and meet milestones in accordance with the planned timetable.
- Have a strong team ethic with the ability to collaborate effectively with others, whilst also being able to work independently.
- Be able to take/provide direction and set/meet performance targets.
- Build constructive and productive relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Commitment to the objectives of the DSAK IAI and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree from a reputable university majoring in Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.0. A Master degree or CA Indonesia/CPA qualification is an advantage.
- Previous relevant experience, with a minimum of three years, and detailed knowledge of applying and interpreting SAK and IFRS Standards across a range of technical areas
Please submit your application including a comprehensive yet impressive Curriculum Vitae (CV), your expected salary, your contact number/email and a passport-sized photograph to email@example.com
Published at : Updated